In partnership with St Mary’s University, all employees at Westminster Youth Ministry have the opportunity to complete the two-year Chaplaincy and Youth Ministry apprenticeship, level 4.
January 2024, 2-year course
Why choose to do an apprenticeship?
The Apprenticeship prepares you for these four essential roles:
- Evangelisation and Catechesis through the proclamation of the Word.
- Responding to the sacramental and spiritual needs of the school & college.
- Pastoral care of the pupils and staff
- Facilitating links between the school and parishes
What does it involve?
On-the Job Training will be undertaken in Schools, Colleges, Parishes and Retreat Centres.
Formation will be supported by Diocesan led retreats, continued professional development sessions and 1-1 Mentoring.
Qualification validated by St Mary’s University in Children, Young people and Families Practitioner Certificate, Level 4 & Catholic Certificate in Religious Studies (CCRS).
- 2 A Level’s or NVQ Level 3
- Maths & English Pass at GCSE
- Enhanced DBS Check
Sign up to be the first to hear about any vacancies!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up to receive our fortnightly email with our latest news, features and events…